Monday, April 29, 2013

Ohhh, sparkles!

The other day it suddenly got chilly again, so I grabbed this stripped sequin sweater out of the closet!

I'm not sure why my husband insists that I pose for my blog pictures with the sun right in my face...I think he thinks it looks better, but it doesn't!
(This was last week, I no longer have the ugly boot!)

Sweater- The Limited (HERE)
Pants- American Eagle (similar)
Shoe- Minnetonka (HERE)


Wishing I had taken a close up of this sweater....


Thanks for reading,
Kristine








7 comments:

  1. You look pretty!
    The sweater is really nice.

    Love
    Eshna
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your boot being almost off! And my boyfriend gives me "interesting" photo tips too haha. And that sparkly cardi is adorable- i can see that being a very fun layering piece!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit and I can see the sparkles from here. Glad you got your boot off!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun lights up your face! I'm loving that sweater, sparkles always work!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like pics in the sun .. they give a brightness to the face .. :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkles! My husband does the same thing.. it helps for the lighting... but my eyes usually start watering from the sun... :)
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sweater is amazing! Lovely!

    ★♡ Psy's New Song Gentleman (^_^) ♡★
    GENTLEMAN Song Beats Gangnam Style
    Are you addicted to the Saucy / Arrogant

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete