I was nominated for BOTH The Liebster Award AND The Versatile Blogger Award!
Not quite sure how I am going to do this, might as well do them both together, right?!?
I am very excited to have been nominated for The Liebster Award by Kate @ http://ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com/ and to be nominated for the Veristile Blogger Award by Ann @ http://annscircus.blogspot.com/
Thanks to both of these lovely ladies!!
For the Liebster Award:
Here's How it Works: The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Versatile Blogger Award
So here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.
Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.
So I would like to give the Versatile Blogger award to the following blogs that I've discovered these days and I like. There are lots of amazing blogs but I could only choose 15, hope you like them as much as I do!
I recommend everyone to check these wonderful blogs, they deserve it!
Facts about Me (Kristine)
1. I am 5' 10"
2. I have a major sweet tooth, mostly for hard candy and gummies, chocolate..not so much.
3. I dislocated my knee and fell on my arm, breaking it in half (just about crushed it) in 2009. Took 2 surgeries to fix it! If you look close, you may see my large scars in my pictures!
4. I have been married for 6 years!
5. I am currently working towards becoming an Occupational Therapist.
6. I currently work with special needs children.
7. I have two dogs, Zoey the Boston Terrier, and Chloe the Puggle.
8. I love to travel.
9. My favorite thing to do is to go hiking
10. In High school I played both clarinet and tenor drums.
11. I was on the swim team for 8 years.
Questions for my Nominees:
1. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite part about blogging?
4. What is your favorite season to dress for?
5. If you could visit any country/city, which one would it be?
6. If you had to choose only 1 store to shop at for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
7. What is your favorite item in your closet?
8. What is your dream career?
9. How many shoes do you own? Is that too many or too few?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
11. What has been your best Halloween costume?
Questions from Kate:
1) What is your dream career? Occupational Therapist (what I am working on now!)
2) What do you do to relieve stress? Walk, Yoga, Watch TV.
3) What is your favorite thing about 2012? Moving from Arkansas to New Mexico!
4) Why did you name your blog what it is named? My husband came up with the name, we have a puggle (pug/beagle mix) and it just kind of stuck!
5) What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Brush my teeth
6) How many shoes do you own? Is that too many or too few? Oh goodness...probably around 70-80 pairs! I have quite a few I should get rid of, but I can never have enough shoes.
7) What is your favorite thing about yourself? I see the good in everyone :)
8) What is your favorite season to dress for? FALL
9) What is your favorite part of blogging? I enjoy having a reason to dress nicely. I also enjoy my lovely comments.
10) What are your biggest pet peeves? I cannot stand the sound a straw makes when it is scraping against the lid! I also do not like people who are just always in a bad mood, it brings others down.
11) What are you thankful for? My family, my friends, my dogs. I just enjoy life.
MY NOMINEES (for both awards or choose one!):
Sheridan @ http://stitcheswithoutriches.blogspot.com/
Rachel Marie @ http://thenew62.blogspot.com/
This is a fun way to get to know some of your fellow bloggers, feel free to participate :)